We are required to make the following disclosures:
1. We are aware of the FCA IRHP redress scheme, which was based on a business’ number of employees, its turnover, its net assets, and the consolidated size of the hedging. Products must have been sold between 2001 and 2012 and should have been a standalone product, as opposed to an embedded product.
2. In order to progress your claim with RGL Management, there will be a Claims Management Agreement (CMA) between you and us.
3. The CMA will be available shortly. It will define the rights, duties and obligations of both you and RGL Management, including the services to be provided by RGL Management and your obligations, which may include appearing in Court to give evidence.
4. A copy of the CMA will be published prominently on this site as soon as it is available.
5. RGL Management will be arranging funding to cover all litigation costs, and indemnifying you against any adverse costs order through “After The Event” (ATE) insurance. There is no possibility that you will lose money as a result of this legal action undertaken by RGL on your behalf
6. Under the CMA, RGL Management’s intention is that you will be entitled to receive 55% of the claim recoveries less certain fees and costs associated with the litigation and funding process.
7. It is RGL Management’s intention not to pay any referral fee to, or enter into any other financial arrangement with, any other person in respect of introducing a claim to RGL Management.
8. You will not have to pay any costs during the process, and you will not be liable to pay any shortfall in recoverable costs or premiums from the losing defendant party.
9. Documentation needed from you in order to pursue your claim will depend upon the particular facts of your case, and you will be advised of this in due course.
10. RGL Management will retain Michelmores LLP, or another firm of comparable solicitors, to act on your behalf in this matter.
11. Procedures to follow in the event of a complaint against RGL Management can be found here.
12. There will be a ‘cooling off’ period of 14 days after signing the Claims Management Agreement, during which period you may cancel the agreement without any commitment being due.
13. You will be entitled to withdraw from the Claims Management Agreement at any time. Any charge made by RGL Management for withdrawing after the ‘cooling off’ period will be limited to reasonable costs for work already undertaken.
14. You have the right to seek further advice or to shop around, subject to any time limits within which a claim must be made.
15. Please ensure that you are able to fully understand our Claims Management Agreement when it is available. If there is anything which you do not understand, please contact us via our Contact page
16. RGL Management Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in respect of regulated claims management activity: FRN 833132.
17. RGL Management Limited is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. Registration number ZA175833. Registration address: 42 Berkeley Square, London W1J 5AW.
18. RGL Management Limited is registered as a company in England & Wales. Registered number 10001048.
19. RGL Management Limited is registered for VAT. VAT registration number 249 6275 69.