Booking: This event is free of charge, but please reserve your place using the form below
Date: Thursday 7 December 2017
Time: 10.30am for 11.00am
About: The RGL Management team will present further information about the action against Clydesdale and Yorkshire Banks, the progress made to date, and what happens next. There will be a question and answer session, and an opportunity to meet members of the RGL team informally.
This meeting provides an excellent opportunity for you to hear about the case and its progress, and for you to ask any questions directly.
Present on the day will be:
- James Hayward, Michael Green, Alan Thomas and Tony Lahert, directors of RGL Management Limited;
- Simon Davenport KC, Head of Chambers at 3 Hare Court; a leader at the bar in insolvency, company law, civil fraud and commercial litigation;
- Lisa Lacob, a barrister at 3VB, with particular expertise which includes retail banking and financial services, professional negligence, and commercial fraud; her instructions include acting for the Claimants in two large scale claims relating to the mis-selling of complex structured interest rate hedging products;
- Garbhan Shanks (Partner) and Harriet Chopra (Associate) from Michelmores our solicitors;
- Fiona Sherriff, Director of Communications on the All Party Parliamentary Group on Fair Business Banking, with personal business interests which include residential and commercial property.
Tea and coffee will be served from 10.30 am. At 11.00 am there will be a presentation by the RGL Management Team, followed by a question and answer session. Depending on timing, there will then be an opportunity to mix informally with our team and with other delegates. We expect to be finished by 2.00 pm.
Cost: Free of charge
Directions: The hotel is easily accessible from the M6 and M42 motorways, or by train to Birmingham International station. More details…
Other: Light refreshments will be provided.
Waiver: 1. By attending this event you consent to you being photographed, filmed and/or otherwise recorded. Your submission of the booking form and your entry into the event construes your consent to such photography, filming and/or recording and to any use, in any and all media, in perpetuity, of your appearance, voice and name. You understand that all photography, filming and/or recording will be done in reliance on this consent given by you by submitting the booking form and by entering the event. If you do not agree to the foregoing, please contact the event organiser, RGL Management on 0203 603 8597 or email@example.com for further assistance. 2. The views and opinions of invited speakers at RGL Management events are not those of the organisation. RGL Management Limited does not certify the accuracy of information provided by speakers, and being invited to present at RGL Management events does not constitute or imply endorsement or recommendation by RGL Management of the speaker’s business.